"There was an error trying to load your chosen primary logon method. You may want to reinstall it in order to correct this."
I have a workstation in which 4 or 5 different users will logon to. All the users except one worked fine. The problem user would login to the Windows Domain and the above error would be displayed as soon as the TAM agent would start to load. To fix this problem I followed these steps.
1.) Logon to the Admin workstation and clean up the server side by deleting the users credential objects
· TAM eSSO Admin Console -> AD Repository -> Twist Open Users Container -> Twist Open User
· Right-click TAM eSSO object -> Delete
1.) Next, logon to the users workstation and cleanup the agent side
· Start -> Run -> %appdata%
· Delete the Passlogix folder
· Start -> Run -> Regedit
· Delete the Passlogix folder from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\
· In this case it was also necessary for me to delete the folder in the %appdata%\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA folder. There is normally a single file in this folder, but since this problem had something to do with the logon method it was necessary to delete this folder as well.
3.) Finally, log off Windows and log back on. TAM eSSO should start correctly.